Jurassic World partnered with Mercedes Benz?

Image result for mercedes in jurassic worldYo, what's up guys, its Kai, back again with another media blog. This time, Im gonna be talking about product placement in movies. This goes back to what we learned about Madison and Vine in critical thinking. Over the Weekend I watched the movie, Jurassic World. I was expecting the Jeeps that we saw in the original Jurassic Park, and while there were a few shots of those jeeps, there were soooo many shots that started with that Mercedes Benz logo that we all know. In some shots the camera kept the logo on screen when it had nothing tho do with the actual scene. I can understand seeing the logo when the car is being driven, but I don't understand why the logo would stay in the shot 20 seconds after they leave the car. Also, while the kids are in the armored vehicle, every time the shot has Claire in it, we see the logo on the steering wheel. The first time I watched this movie was in theaters and I didn't notice this, but now that I was looking for it I only saw the Mercedes Benz logo that I am now too familiar with. That's all for this one, be sure to check out my other blogs, and a new one is gonna come out soon. Catch y'all next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays vs. Merry Christmas

Scandalous Popes

Is football just a massive commercial for the military?